Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Happy Birthday!

My little miss has traveled another year around the sun and is now six!
The past couple days have certainly been birthday focused, with a preschool celebration in her honor on Friday, a birthday party of a classmate on Sunday, her real birthday today, and a birthday tea party coming up on Saturday.  I don't have a shy gal, but one who loves people and friends!  She gets me out and about and for that I am thankful.

Here's her little birthday at home.


She woke up to fresh pink roses and a card. Then she got 2 simple gifts:
a rainbow bamboo geometric puzzle and a wicker basket satchel/drawing board.



After a morning with friends, she came home to spend time with mom and dad hearing Vedic tales and stories, then had a special birthday dinner of salad, spinach lasagna (one of her favorites), and chocolate cake with strawberries.


I am continually amazed by her playfulness, love and good fortune.  I know she is going to do great things in this life and I hope to help her along the way. 

1 comment: